The Libertarian Party of Ventura County represents a large number of liberty-lovers in Ventura County, California.
We are an affiliate of the Libertarian Party, which is the largest alternative political party in the nation, excluding the two legacy establishment parties, both of which, unfortunately, do not support freedom nearly as much as the Libertarian Party does.
More and more freedom lovers are learning about the Libertarian Party, which has been the most successful alternative party since it was founded in 1971.
We encourage all liberty-lovers to check out the Libertarian Party, and if it is right for you, then to take any or all of the following actions:
• Become a member of our organization (JOIN NOW!) - or -
• Subscribe to our free Newsletter! (SUBSCRIBE HERE!)
• Attend one of our Quarterly Meetings (MEETING INFO HERE!) - or -
• Register to vote as a Libertarian (REGISTER HERE!) - or -
• Consider Volunteering to help a local Libertarian political campaign, or running for office yourself! (MORE INFO HERE)
Thank you for your interest in liberty and in making this country better and more free.
The Libertarian Party of Ventura County is an affiliate of both the Libertarian Party of California www.ca.lp.org and the national Libertarian Party www.lp.org. It has been said that "All politics is local." Do not doubt that the small changes we elicit in our county can add up to a larger vision for liberty in our country.