The Quarterly meeting of the Libertarian Party of Ventura County is scheduled for
Thursday, June 9, 2022. Optional social Meet and Greet begins at 6:30pm; General Membership Meeting begins at 7:00pm.
Location: Starbucks, Janss Mall, 401 N Moorpark Rd suite 3706, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
Open to the Public
Please RSVP: CLICK HERE to RSVP
If you wish to submit any additional items to the agenda, please do so at least 48 prior to the meeting to chair at: [email protected]
Tentative Proposed Agenda Items (including who submitted the item):
- Meet and Greet All New Attendees and Guests - Socialize and Get to Know One Another - 30 minutes
- Discuss Recent Ballot Recommendations - Jeff Schwartz and Susan Aquino - 5 minutes
- Report on national convention - Susan Aquino - 5 minutes
-Report on election results - - Susan Aquino - 5 minutes
-Acknowledge Mark Suarez for becoming life member - - Susan Aquino - 2 minutes
-Notes from affiliate training - - Susan Aquino - 5 minutes
-Status of Ventura County rent control - - Susan Aquino - 5 minutes
-Current bills in state legislature (add page to website?) - - Susan Aquino - 5 minutes
-Modifications to our website and a proposed new YouTube channel - Jeff Schwartz - 5 minutes
-Political Party Statements in the Printed Ventura County Election Guide - Jeff Schwartz - 5 minutes
-Committee Chair Reports (if any) - (Submit in advance please)
- End of Reports
- New business - Please submit to chair in advance of meeting. New business items limited to 5 minutes unless time extended by majority vote.
- Informal Discussion Session (Optional) - Up to 35 minutes - Moderated by Chair
You can submit your own proposals for additional agenda items to Jeff Schwartz by email
at [email protected]
The General Membership Meeting begins at 6:30pm beginning with optional meet and greet.
in addition, it is possible that there may be a meeting of the Executive Committee at the same location, prior to the
General Membership Meeting, starting at 5:30pm and ending by 6:30pm at the latest.
Alternatively, the Executive Committee Meeting may meet prior to that date, electronically.
The Executive Committee will be addressing these proposed agenda items:
- Discuss Appointment of Vacant Officers Positions - Jeff Schwartz and Susan Aquino
-Shall we upgrade NationBuilder to include texting? - Susan Aquino
-Purchase additional pins for new and renewed members? - - Susan Aquino
-Join Public Square? - - Susan Aquino
The Executive Committee Meeting, if held by Zoom or in person, will be open to the public for anyone who wants to observe the proceedings.