The Website Chair is responsible for the publication of a website where the contents are controlled by the Party and available to the general public.
- Perform regular maintenance checks.
- Create and upload new graphics periodically to keep Website fresh and attractive.
- Maintain/repair dashboard functionality.
- Become trained on new Web platform(s) and/or CRM(s) utilized by the Party.
- Website maintenance
- Check website content—all pages, links, menus, graphics, etc.—on a monthly basis to confirm and repair functionality as necessary.
- Confirm links under Resources, News Archives, Blogroll and other lists are current. Solicit updated information from officers and members as needed.
- Graphic design
Design banners, footers, and other artwork to reflect and promote current events, goals, election news, political victories, etc. of the Party.
- Dashboard maintenance
Confirm CAPTCHAs, forms, pages, and other functions are working properly.
- Work with changes to the Web platform and CRM as needed.