The Libertarian National Committee is soliciting applications for the Information Services Committee. The IS Committee shall:
• Work with staff and state chairs to identify the Information Technology (IT) needs of the LP;
• Discuss with staff and state chairs the anticipated IT needs and how to meet those needs;
• Survey the list of possible vendors and solutions to those needs and reduce the list to a small number;
• Recommend, by the LNC meeting following the convention, an implementation of the IT tools that will best satisfy those needs within the budgetary constraints of the Party;
• Monitor progress in the transition and implementation of any IT solutions pertaining to LPHQ;
• Monitor progress in the transition and implementation of any IT solutions pertaining to relations with the various affiliates; and
• Propose standards for transfer of data between LPHQ and the affiliates.
In order to apply, please fill out the application here: https://forms.gle/Epr8MwJ2EiYemPH38 The deadline to submit applications is January 10, 2020. If you are applying for more than one committee, please submit separate applications for each position sought. Thank you very much for your consideration.. If you have any questions at all, please contact me at [email protected] or by phone at 561.523.2250.
Caryn Ann Harlos, LNC Secretary